French fresh food markets are rather special. Colourful, full of delicious and different perfumes, stand after stand of beautifully displayed seasonal fare and artisanal goodies, it's hard to resist all temptations! There'll be plenty of opportunities to potter around foodie and non-foodie markets at well-worth visiting châteaux towns. Here are my personal favourites...
- Montreuil-Bellay : Tuesday 08h-13h (food stands)
- Chinon : Thursday 09h-13h (food stands) 09h-18h (non-food stands)
- Thouars : Friday 08h-13h (food stands)
- Saumur : Saturday 08h-13h (food stands) 09h-18h (non-food stands)
- Montsoreau : Sunday 08h-13h (food & non-food stands)
... have fun :)