Loire Wine Tastings and Tailored Stays
Cottages for Two between Saumur & Chinon
Self-Catering. Breakfast and Supper
Holiday Cottages for Two
Private, independent and self-contained, favor La Maison du Vigneron or Annies House as your place to stay while discovering the diverse wines and châteaux of the Loire Valley.
- Holiday cottages for two, stays start from 2 nights
- Wine tastings of award-winning Loire Valley wines
- Air-conditioning and private garden terraces
- Breakfast and supper available on request
- Short and weekly stays with flexible day arrival
- A 2 mins walk from the Trésor Belge restaurant
Surrounded by vineyards and sunflower fields, a warm welcome awaits you at our French-Anglo family home, La Bellevue, set in the pretty wine village of Pouançay, AOC Saumur, 10 mins from Montreuil-Bellay between the market and chateaux towns of Saumur and Chinon.
Wine Tastings & Tailored Stays
Interested in discovering Loire Valley wines? Why not consider a tailored stay at our French-Anglo family home, La Bellevue.
Independent and set within our private grounds, La Maison du Vigneron is a delightful barn conversion for two. Installed with reversible air-conditioning, beautifully presented and fully equipped for optional self-catering purposes. Enjoy the very best this special region has to offer - savour local cuisine, visit majestic châteaux and join us in our pretty troglodyte cave, for a fun and informative wine tasting of the two Châteaux award-winning wines.
Visit us on our Facebook page.
* Awarded Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
* Featured in Brittany Ferries magazine 'Voyage'