Loire Valley self-catering holiday cottages
Wine tastings with a French wine professional
Pretty setting between Saumur and Chinon
Bienvenue à La Bellevue
Surrounded by vineyards and sunflower fields, a warm welcome awaits you at our French-Anglo family home, La Bellevue, set in the pretty village of Pouançay, 10 mins from Montreuil-Bellay, mid-way between Saumur and Chinon.
- Quaint holiday cottages for couples
- Air-conditioning and pretty garden terraces
- Breakfast and supper available on request
- Wine tastings with a French wine professional
- Short stays start from 3 nights with flexible day arrival
- Reputed village restaurant, the Trésor Belge, happy hour 5pm-7pm
* Awarded Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
* Featured in Brittany Ferries onboard magazine 'Voyage'
Wine Tastings with Gérald
Discover the wines from the Loire Valley with Gérald during a fun and light-hearted wine tasting tutorial in our, once dwellings, troglodyte caves.
Bilingual, a French wine professional and from an Angevin wine making family, Gérald will share inherent knowledge while introducing wines reflective of the regions diversity, explaining tasting techniques and more...
Join us on Facebook
" We stayed at 'La Bellevue' and had the most fantastic experience. Gérald & Sarah-Jane were the warmest and most hospitable of hosts. Their attention to detail is amazing and we enjoyed our time enormously."