Stay at a Loire Valley winemakers home
A unique wine experience in the AOC Saumur
Cottages for two between Saumur & Chinon
Self-Catering. Breakfast and Supper
Holiday Cottages for Two
Private, independent and self-contained, favor La Maison du Vigneron or The Cottage, Annies House as your place to stay in the Loire Valley.
- Holiday cottages for two, stays start from 2 nights
- Wine tastings of award-winning Loire Valley wines
- Reversible air-conditioning and private terraces
- Breakfast and supper available on request
- Short and weekly stays with flexible day arrival
- A 2 mins walk from the Trésor Belge restaurant
A warm welcome awaits you at our French-Anglo family home, La Bellevue, located in the AOC Saumur 10 mins from Montreuil-Bellay, mid-way between Saumur and Chinon. Surrounded by vineyards and sunflower fields Pouançay, is a calm and peaceful village with a highly referenced restaurant.
Stay at a Winemakers home
Interested in discovering Loire Valley wines? Consider a stay at La Bellevue, a winemakers family home in the AOC Saumur.
Independent and set within our private grounds, our two holiday cottages, La Maison du Vigneron, installed with reversible air-conditioning and The Cottage, Annies House are both beautifully presented and fully equipped for self-catering purposes. Breakfast and supper are available on request.
Savour local cuisine, visit majestic châteaux and arrange to meet Gérald at Château de Beauregard where his diverse and award winning wines can be tasted.
Visit us on our Facebook page.
* 2020 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
* Featured in Brittany Ferries magazine 'Voyage'